If the worst happens and you’re involved in an accident or your vehicle, you can rely on our breakdown and accident management service. Provided by our partner NI Auto Assist it provides the very best service to give you peace of mind.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance throughout Ireland to get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. If our recovery agent cannot fix your vehicle at the roadside then we’ll take it to the nearest garage, or to your home
- Puncture Cover: Roadside assistance for punctures
- Lost Keys Cover: Storage at secure premises if your keys are lost or locked in the vehicle
- Mis-Fuelling: Transport to the nearest garage or your home, if your car is immobilised due to a fuel shortage or the wrong fuel being added
- Legal Expenses: Financial support to recover uninsured losses, and compensation for any personal injuries that you sustained as a result of a non-fault accident anywhere in the UK or Ireland
- Like-for-Like Replacement Car: In the event of your vehicle being damaged in an accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, we will provide you with a replacement vehicle anywhere in the UK which will be an equivalent make and model of your own car. And if your vehicle is stolen or written off and it’s your fault, we can still provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 5 days