What is Home Emergency?
An emergency is a sudden and unexpected event which, if not dealt with quickly would:
- Render the property unsafe or insecure
- Damage or cause further damage to the property
- Cause personal risk to you
The following are situations that are classed as emergencies:
- The toilet wont flush or its blocked and there are no other toilets in the property
- There is a totally blocked drain within the boundry of the property
- You loose all power/lights to your property and it cant be reinstated by resetting the fuse board.
- You have lost your keys, have no spare set and cannot either secure or gain entry to your property
- You have snapped a key in the lock and cannot either secure or gain entry to your property
- There is a wasp or hornets nest inside or near your property.
- You discover you have an infestation of rats in your property.
- A water pipe suddenly starts leaking and is likely to cause damage to the property or its contents.